VAPOR is a networking infrastructure that allows software developers for TI graphing calculators to host software and servers for online calculator games and allows calculator gamers to easily install or update the software needed to play those games. Simply send the VAPOR.8XP TI Program File to your Texas Instruments TI-84+ CE graphing calculator that also has the Serial and USB libraries installed to use the features of this program.
Yes, VAPOR is a Steam-style program for your calculator. Come at me, bro.
- No user accounts required.
- View a list of all active game servers and software hosted on the VAPOR network from your calculator.
You can also view them in the list to the left.
- With the press of a button, install or update the needed Client software for any hosted project or game.
- Free hosting for any daemonizable calculator game server.
A toggleable ad will run on each server's Web explainer page, to help with server costs.
- Register an account via the links on the left to obtain access to the VAPOR portal. From there you can upload server executables and Client software packages, configure your server, audit users, and view (and download) server logfiles.
- You do not need to modify your Client software in any way to be VAPOR-compatible.